WE PROVIDE SERVICES UNDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Self-referral / word of mouth – you don’t need a referral to access our services, but a referral can help you obtain rebates if you are eligible for it.
- General mental health services under Better Access Mental Health Care plans for adults and children. You need to have a referral from your GP which makes you eligible for rebates.
- General mental health services under Artius for children and adult patients who are eligible for this service (service stream 3). You also need a referral for this.
COST OF SESSIONS:
|INDIVIDUAL THERAPY (Adults and children)|
|INDIVIDUAL THERAPY (Healthcare card holders)|
|GROUP SESSIONS |
(90 min – groups of 6-10 participants)
You can get rebates for this as well, but it needs to be specified by your GP
- Medicare rebates are available, please see you GP for eligibility for a Mental Health Care plan. The care plan does not mean free sessions. The rebate is currently $74.80.
- We do provide a quality service with years of experience, and unfortunately don’t offer bulk billing. You will be required to pay the full fee upfront, we will then process the rebate to your account, which takes about 24 hours to enter your bank account.
- We use a square card reader to handle payments or you can pay cash or provide us with your credit card details, which we then process through our practice management software, Healthkit.
- If you are referred on an EPC plan (chronic management plan) you can access up to 5 sessions, but it will incur a higher out of pocket expense and it needs to be a chronic condition.
REFERRALS CAN BE DONE VIA:
HOW TO START THE REFERRAL PROCESS:
- Make an appointment with your GP, Psychiatrist, or Pediatrician (if not yourself), make a double appointment for a Mental Health care plan.
- Ask them I you are eligible for a mental health care plan (10 sessions per calender year) and get a referral letter. This will give you discount for the sessions, it’s not free sessions.
- Ensure that your practitioner send a copy of the letter / plan to me via email.
- Phone me to book an appointment.
If you do have a mental health plan, Medicare rebates apply and you pay a small gap fee. Not all conditions are eligible for rebates.